Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Inside pages.


Just to show how real it is, here is a small scan of the article.

I'm afraid, if you want to read the story, you will have to go buy the magazine. These images are for the purpose of easing the swelling in my chest!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike F. said...

I bought today's copy and spent many a happy minute, wondering what name you were writing under.

At least, next week, I'll know exactly what I'm looking for. ;-)

6:18 pm  
Blogger Ambrose said...

So sorry, Mike - I thought I had previously said that date of issue! :-) I hope you enjoy it when you get to it - eventually!

9:09 am  
Blogger Mike F. said...

You did say, I just got confused. ;-)

For some reason, I had 22nd in my head and went for it. No harm done, I'm just 65p lighter than I would have been.

4:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home