Recovered momentum
I had been trying too hard to work out the method of portraying the action I need to describe in order to drive the story forward. No, that's not quite right - I had been trying to work out out how to do a hard, that is, difficult, section.
As I fell asleep this morning, it came to me - be your normal self - simple! Keep it simple, stoopid! If I try to be super clever, I will only get my knickers in a twist and confuse myself and the reader, so I have taken on the simple route.
I have worked out how to interweave the dream sequence - but I have to remember that my hero is in a strange bed (that belonging to my present day heroine) and I have planned to avoid any naughties between them!
I have already planned that she will not have her wicked way with him - not yet anyway: but an interesting idea has just come to mind. I wonder if I can work it that he is enjoying his oats in the here and now, but dreaming that he is back in the 17th century? Hmmmmm!
Anyway, I have made a start, opening the account with a little under 500, so we'll see how far I can go before it appears to be good stuff or crap destined for the rubbish bin.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home