Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Done it!

Now, after completing this chapter, No.22, I have finally got the hero and heroine in bed together!

Yes, it has happened, but not as you are hoping fellas - nothing like that, oh no.

57,410 is the running total, and there they are, in bed together, but as I said before, she will not have her wicked way with him! I'm gonna keep the hussy frustrated for a while and he will keep his pristine and virginal innocence - until the next time, when I consider it right and proper.

I have my morals you know, even if my heros don't!

So next stop, the big one, the reveal, the difficult one. This is the chapter where I have to justify the earlier situation I created. I'm in the position where I can always go back and rewrite so that things work out as they should, but I don't want to. It'll spoil the story if I do that, but it's nice to know that I can if I want to!

I'll bet there are those who wish they could go back and change things in real life, I know I do sometimes.

Hey, I'm enjoying this writing lark!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home