Another day
Yesterday was funny one.
After I had been down to help the lad with his baking, I came home absolutely knackered.
I don't often feel like that, thank God, but I felt bloody awful, so I took me medicines and crawled off to bed.
Had me usual rough night and overlaid this morning - five o'clock it was when I surfaced.
However, I have managed some 500odd so far this morning, and am not sure how to continue, but continue I shall - later today, hopefully, but I have to go into town on an errand.
My minder (She Who Is Often Ignored) will be with me, so I will be OK. She will remember what it is that I am going for! She's good like that, and it's nice, after all these years, to find something she is useful for!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home