Another 50 words
Here's another 50-word story, by the same lady. I think this one is quite delightful. Before I show you that one, please bear with me as I give you my own meagre offering in the same vein.
I remembered how great writers use the formula of "Religion, sex, mystery, profanity and mayhem" to produce great novels.
This is nothing like that.
Unknown,by Charles White.
"Oh God, my daughter's pregnant. Who's responsible? When I find him, I'll kill the bastard!"
**********
I think you will like this one, again by Chris Bulmer (Copyright)
It had never occurred to her, quite how ugly and ungainly she had looked, how drab she'd appeared, and how much she had merged into the background. Then she realised that she could change, and was determined that she would change.
In no time at all, a magnificent butterfly emerged.
Yes, I like it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home