Starting up again
This post is only to see if they've allowed me back in to the system. They sold the company, changed the structure and confused everything - all while I wasn't watching.
So, here we are.
My first Book -"The Chicken Has Found a new Worm" is out on the market, via Lulu and is doing quite well, thank you. I'm busy assembling the follow up, which doesn't have a proper name yet, only a working title, put there only so that I can recognise the thing as it lies amongst all the other clutter of half finished stories, completed stories and one that have gone out for review and those that have come back.
Healthwise, I've not enjoyed the best of times - I wouldn't mind, but it interferes with the flow, don't you know, it interrupts things. But, plod on, make the best of it and keep going.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home