Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Now THIS is Creepy

Many of you will have noted, indeed many of you have commented upon, the fact the my Dear Twin and I have demonstrated clearly empathic incidents in the past, even when we have been miles apart and have had little connection for some time.

Well, it seems to have struck again!

The last post I made in here, the one down there immediately below this, mentions an incident which is going into the new book.

Over the last few days, whilst suffering with the chest and before the hospital visit, I had been browsing the MSS so far in my mind and had come up with a few little tid bits to be added to the earlier pages, leading to the subject of the last post.

I began typing that up yesterday as soon as the old head cleared enough for me to concentrate, then I made the post in afp, inviting you to visit here.

OK, I retired early last evening, took me meds and sweated the night out, waking a trifle early this morning, and wondering what sort of hiatus awaited me on the machine.

The first thing was an email from Dear Brother.

He tells me that he awoke in the night as he is wont to do, and at 4 am on the night before last (which coincides with my first thoughts) and what was he thinking of?

The very same subject but at a different location. The incident he recalled was in Alfreton, at about the same year as my revelation, and it had just come into his mind!!

Honestly, and I swear to God, I did not know about that!!!

Also, I have no recollection of ever ever mentioning mine to him either.

Work that one out!

CREEPY or what?

2 Comments:

Blogger JJFAHL said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:27 pm  
Blogger JJFAHL said...

Simple. You are twins, one person in two bodies.

Deleted the first post for editing, I see it now shows as deleted,should have chosen Preview first, that'll teach me. On some boards you can just edit your posts even after they are published.

2:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home