Sunday, March 23, 2008

Numbers rising

Back there <--------, a short time ago, I mentioned that I now had some half dozen people waiting at the door, money in hand, expecting - nay, demanding the early release of Book 2.

Now that the Book has its proper name - Plodding Along - and the cover artwork is being worked upon, I guess it's all down to me to pull me finger out to get it finished! Especially since I've received emails and messages putting that number up considerably!

I'm working, I'm working, Boss - honest! I may be slow, but I am working, I promise. The editing is coming along, with all that that process entails. New stories or detail pop up all the time and must needs be either eliminated or included.

Oh, I hesitate to admit for fear of a clout about the ear, but I've removed one of the stories from Plodding and am saving it for insertion in Book 3 which has the working title "Where's my cuppa?" It will be more appropriate in there as it ties nicely in with a newly written tale from that later period.

I hope you'll forgive me, for it means a little more delay while I create another story to replace it!

1 Comments:

Blogger AnnieC said...

Keep up the good work! Am so looking forward to Book 2!
Annie-SF

5:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home