Experimental Writing
Something which has caught my fancy over these past few years is the concept of the audio book, whether this be in the form of cassette tape or cd. Yes, I know that is is possible to listen to stories on radio; many stations broadcast these, but the prospect of making my books and stories available to the public for listening at their convenience has attracted me.
To this end, I've been struggling to assemble the means by which I might make my own modest writings available in this form. I'm also conscious of there being many people who, without assistance, may never have the pleasure of my writing.
Finally, I have the means to read my own work onto the computer, thence on to disc. It does not compare in any means to professional productions, but, having succeeded to a degree, I'm happy to continue with the experiment.
If the experiment proves successful, then I shall proceed to read more of my work onto cd, possibly making them available for a modest charge, sufficient to cover expenses etc. I have in store, many stories which are stand -alone, in that they do not fit or relate directly in any sequence or theme, except perhaps an anthology.
What I've done, therefore, is read two stories and have made the result available for listening.
Before you visit the download site, a few words, if you will be so patient as to read on before hitting that button.
1. The read quality is not of the best - it is me, remember, who reads them.
2. The stories are mine and the reading and recording is mine, therefore copyright and all other rights are vested with me in whichever nome de plume is used.
3. By making them available in this way, I recognise that they become published and therefore ask that anyone making the effort to download will respect those copyrights.
4. I hereby grant permission for you to download 1 copy for your own purposes and not to disseminate further. Thank you.
Before giving you the addresses, may I ask that, should you feel inclined - would you please let me know what you think of the concept? I hope, no - I'm sure you will enjoy the stories, although you may wish to be circumspect with any " little ears" that may be close as you near the end of Mary regina!
So, where is this magical treasure trove?
Welcome to the Club may be found at
http://www.4shared.com/account/file/42416209/bbedc516/Welcome_to_the_Club.html
or if that causes problems, then
http://tinyurl.com/yqm6hn
Mary Regina (Queen Mary) may be found at
http://www.4shared.com/account/file/42415758/a5e36cc0/Mary_Regina.html
or if that is a problem, then
http://tinyurl.com/ynryoj
Happy listening!
By the way, you may listen from where it is, or you may download the file.
Goromoff

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home