No sleep tonight - subject normal
I took my medications earlier tonight, as usual and went to bed, as usual.
Occasionally, depending on how I am, I don't get a good reaction. Mostly, they put me out, off planet is the term I usually employ, but tonight I have that occasional reaction, the one which I can well do without.
I go for a period with little or no sleep, then I catch up. I actually slept last night. so I fancy that this is my ration for a while. My medications have gone the wrong way, so here I am, out of bed, at the computer - I do not know for how long, obviously, but I am hoping to write some more.
The meds I have are nothing exotic, just arthritis stuff and strong painkillers. I have thyroxin since I am hypothyridic, which means that my hormones are out of kilter - my body clock is screwed amongst other things.
Occasionally, depending on my general condition at the time, the heroin in the painkillers makes my skin hypersensitive, so I am, at the moment, enjoying the sensation of my skin crawling with ants and other nice creatures.
I feel thick as a brick, dopey, yet wide awake! Thrilling, but a condition I would not recommend to anyone - maybe there are one or two that I would!
So, I'm off to see what sort of mess I can make of the scribbling!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home